Objective of Dream Development Society
MDI is the project of Dream Development to help people with various services.
Dream Development core objective is to promote the health interests of the people. Our vision is to provide maximum services to our clients under one umbrella, so that our clients can focus much on their business rather than other resources. Our focus is to use all the money collected by society for the mankind of people.
- To create a sense of brotherhood, healthy environment, mutual cooperation/trust & communal harmony among the peoples.
- To endeavor to settle the disputes amicably among the members of society themselves.
- To work for the upliftment of members irrespective of caste, creed of religion and help the poor and needy persons moreover deliver Govt. Policies to public, fight against Bhurn Hatya, Women Education, Women Empowerment and remove malnutrition from India.
- The promote literacy, health, social, Information Technology and religious activities.
- To work for the adult education and encourage the people in the field of education, health, Information Technology and women empowerment.
- To educate peoples of their rights, duties and work for eradication of social evils like dowry, bribery, smoking, drinking, malnutrition, drug addiction & adulteration etc.
- To organize health & cultural events and medical treatment/check-up camps for the people and help the poor ailing persons by providing medical aid/medicines etc.
- Our programmes includes to boost awareness in Information Technology, Health, Nutrition, Water Environment & Sanitation, HIV/AIDS, Education, Child Protection etc.
- To run online portals, website, e-journals, directory, newsletter, libraries, reading room, schools, dispensary, hospital, training institutions for computer, education, music, fine arts, painting, dancing yoga etc.
- To publish News-letters, websites, e-journals, Books, Pamphlets, Periodicals & Souvenirs, organise camps for highlighting the activities of the society.
- To help the students and youth for getting the suitable jobs and career guidance.
- To engage in social service activities aimed at improving the economic, educational and social conditions of the people including farmers, working classes or persons of whatever occupations irrespective of race, caste or creed.
- To prevent and reduce losses that occur due to hazards, disasters, emergencies in both natural or man-made.
- To accept gifts, grant-in-aid, donation from any organization in consistence with the objects and activities of the society subject to the law of NCT of Delhi.
- To receive loan from any financial institution/bank or individuals whenever required for any specific purpose of the society.
- To purchase/acquire land/building and any moveable property for achieving the aims of society.
- To cooperate with any other society this is having similar objectives for the welfare of people or the society.
- To work and adopt any welfare program announced by the Government of NCT/India in future for fulfilling the aims & objects of society.
- All the income of the society shall be utilized towards the promotion of aims & objects of the society.
- To perform all such acts as may be necessary for achievement and accomplishment of the above mentioned aims & objects.
- To put all-out efforts to solve the problems and to take up the matter with the competent authorities for common interest of the residents for providing and/or improving upon facilities in the area.
- To make correspondence in lawful manner to arrange meetings, conferences with the Authorities concerned in the common interest of the residents.
- To provide help to the needy destitute, the physically handicapped people, orphan children, incapable aged persons, widows and the poor, without any distinction of cast, color or creed.
- To provide medical, financial and other amenities to needy members of the society.
- To organize educational program to awaken the residents about the Policies of Govt. of India and various Laws/Rules & Regulations framed under the constitution of the India.
- To arrange and organize social and cultural activities time to time.
- To establish and/or grant aid for the establishment and maintenance of parks and gardens, Gymnasiums, sports institutes and tube wells for the use of residents of the Areas.
- To hold meetings, discussions, seminars and discuss matters of social and cultural importance for the better understanding and closer cooperation among people for the general upliftment the society.
- To publish website, portals, newsletter, books, magazines, directory, literatures and other publications for encouragement of healthy social trends.
- To accept donations, grants, gifts and to utilize the same for the fulfillment of the aims & objective of the society.
- To do any other act for advancement of general public utility not involving the carrying of any activities of profit.
- All other religious and social activities which are required for attainment of aims and objects of the society and which are legally mandatory.
- And to generally do all such other lawful things as may be incidental to or conductive to the attainment of the above objects.
- To engage in social service activities aimed at improving the economic, educational and social conditions of the poor including farmers, working classes or persons of whatever occupations irrespective of race, caste or creed.
All the income, earnings, moveable/immoveable properties of the society shall be solely utilized and applied towards the promotion of its aims and objects only set forth in the Memorandum of society and no profit thereof shall the paid or transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividends, bonus, profits or in any manner whatsoever to the present or past members of the society or to any persons claiming through any one or more of recent or past members. No member or the society shall have any personal claim on any movable or immovable properties of the society or make any Profit whatsoever by virtue of his/her membership.